Katy City Council to meet Dec. 10
The Katy City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10.
The published agenda includes the following items:
1. Proposed amendment to Katy zoning ordinance to allow for construction of a 44-unit assisted living and memory care facility at 1400 Katy Flewellen Road 12.2. Proposal to abandon a portion of Alabama Street.
3. Comments from the audience.
4. Consider approval of regular meeting minutes.
5. Consider declaration of surplus property of the fire department to be sold at auction.
6. Consider final plat construction and street light plans for Spring Green Boulevard Phase II.7. Resolution to authorize the mayor to execute an agreement with Municipal Code Corp. for Laserfiche Imaging Software and support.
The meeting will be in the Katy Municipal Complex, 910 Ave. C.
Members of the City Council are Mayor Don Elder Jr., Carol Adams, Bill Lawton, Larry Gore, Fabol R. Hughes and Steve Pierson.
For more information, go to www.cityofkaty.com.
Local Advertising by PaperG